- Two (2) Cessna 172
- Two (2) Cessna 152
- One (1) Twin Engine Beech Baron
- 30 Hours Dual Flight Training
- 10 Hours Solo Flight
- 60 Hours Ground School Training
- Medical done by one of TTCAA recommended doctors
- Two (2) Passport Pictures
- Two (2) Identifications, such as Passport, I.D. and/or Driver's License
- Minimum age of 17 years
- 40 Hours Flight Time (All Maneuvers)
- 40 Hours Ground School Training
- Aviation Law (Oral)
- Aviation Law (Written)
- Meteorology (Written)
- Navigation (Written)
- Theory of Flight (Written)
- Radio Theory (Written)
- Radio Telephony (Practical)
- Technical Airframe & Engine (Oral)
Briko Air Services Limited guarantee its students the best possible training for their particular needs.
The Company is dedicated to getting the most out in each training session which gives cost efficiency to the student.
Student should note that flight training is a highly individual process and the actual number of hours required to achieve a particular standard will depend on individual factors such as aptitude, frequency of flights, diligence in study and previous flying experience, if any. Thus an individual's costs may be more or less than quoted herein.
Contains requirements and cost for the C.P.L.